WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
Every year, we give out 3 full year scholarships to different Athletes looking for the opportunity to train with us but, may not have the means to afford our service. These scholarships are only given to Athletes that showcase to us the values CAP is built on and a passion to work hard in all their training and challenges we give to them. Our scholarship Athletes will have a higher expectations set by us as we expect them to set the standard of how far you are willing to push yourself to become the best in your chosen sport.
These scholarships reflect our belief in giving every Athlete the opportunity to train like an Elites. We have met and trained some of the best Athletes from around New Zealand for different sports. However, a common problem we have constantly encounter is that their a higher rate of young Athletes who love what we do and would die for the opportunity to train with us however, majority of them come from family background that cannot provide for the costs required by our team. Hence, the creation of our CAP Scholarships.
WHAT DO YOU GET FROM OUR SCHOLARSHIP?
- 6 to 12 months Full Scholarship that covers all costs for individual sessions with us (individual sessions range from $60-$70 per session)
- Access to 24/7 Fitness Gym
- Online Programme/Nutrition
-Access to all CAP training and recovery equipments
- Access to all upcoming Clinics and Camps hosted by CAP
- Applications are open to all ages of Athletes from 8 years and above.
- Open to current clients.
-Athletes must be from the Wellington Region only (we will be launching a New Zealand eligibility soon).
- Must be currently playing a sport for a minimum of 2 years
-Applicants must complete an application and submit all required documentation before closing dates.
- Athlete can only apply for one specific sport.
These scholarships equal to an estimate of $6000-$8000 for a full year access to our training services.
We do two rounds of applications per year.
ROUND 1: May 10th 2020
ROUND 2: November 28th 2020
CONDITION OF ACCEPTANCE
A CAP Scholarship is to help assist an Athlete to help improve their overall performance and body mechanics in relation to their chosen sport. The expectation we set for all of our scholarships Athletes are;
- Being fully committed to all training sessions.
- Attending all training sessions.
- Committing to all training programmes including Nutrition Diets in required.
- Be willing to help and give back to younger Athletes through our Mentorship programme.
- Continuous work ethic and passion for your training and sport.
At the end of every year (or period), we review all scholarship Athletes based on the following criteria above and the goals we set with you at the beginning in whether we should continue your scholarship for the following year.
We hold every right to cancel any CAP scholarship at any time if we feel at anytime you are not meeting the following standards we have set.
If you believe you fit into what we look for in our CAP Scholarship Athletes, APPLY NOW we would love to meet you.